LOGAN — A woman and her pet were able to escape a house fire Saturday night. The blaze was reported near 1266 N 700 E around 8 p.m.

According to emergency radio traffic, first crews to arrive at the home reported smoke coming from the basement and main floor.

The homeowner and her pet were unharmed and no other structures were damaged.

Logan City firefighters entered the home and located fire in the basement and extinguish it quickly.

The cause of the fire and extent of the damage is still being determined.



Source link

Leave a Reply