NORTH LOGAN—Cache County School District will be hosting a summer lunch program at Birch Creek, Lincoln, Nibley, Lewiston and White Pine elementary schools through the United States Department of Agriculture’s Summer Food Service Program in partnership with Utah Food Bank.
The program will provide free lunch meals to children who are 18 years of age or younger Monday through Friday from June 13 to July 15. No adult meals will be offered.
Lunch will be provided at the following locations and times:
- Birch Creek Elementary: 675 West 220 North, Smithfield from 11:15 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- Lewiston Elementary: 181 South 200 East, Lewiston from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- Lincoln Elementary: 90 South Center, Hyrum from 11:15 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- Nibley Elementary: 2545 South 660 West, Nibley from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- White Pine Elementary: 184 West 100 North, Richmond from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
Children will not be allowed to roam through the schools and the services will not be available on the 4th of July.